Everything you need to know about the services
Terms & Conditions
- In collective shuttles pickup time is an estimate and may vary up to 30 minutes later. Clients should be waiting at the assigned pick up point 10 minutes before the assigned pick-up time. The shuttle will wait for clients a maximum of 5 minutes. If after that waiting period the client is not on board, the shuttle will leave without the client and the client will NOT receive a refund.
- Departure and arrival times may change due to circumstances beyond our control and you could be notified in advance.
- Drivers are not authorized to make changes to a reservation, Gekko Trails Explorer will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused when a customer notifies a change in a reservation to a driver without having notified our online assistance service.
- Your travel documents will be required at each border crossing, and it is absolutely necessary that the passport has an expiration date greater than 6 months.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they complete all the immigration requirements to enter each country.
- The border fees are not included in the price of this ticket and must be paid in cash at every crossing border, the amount to be paid may change without prior notification.
- Travel luggage is meant by a handbag and a backpack, extra baggage could cause additional charges that we determine in our absolute discretion.
- Surfboards are considered additional luggage and may cause additional costs for the customer. Every passenger will be responsible about Surfboards must be packed well in damage absorbent material and will have a maximum length of 2 meters. We are not responsible for damage caused to surfboards that are not properly packaged.
- The consumption of cigarettes, alcoholic beverages and any illegal substances inside the minibus, the carrying of animals, illegal substances, flammable substances, guns, are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to deny entry in the minibus to drunk people, or people who are not fully aware of their actions.
- In the case of damage to a vehicle or any other circumstance that occurs during the course of any of our routes, we may use another vehicle owned or owned by a supplier, which has the basic conditions to carry passengers to destination.
- Although we are not responsible for any baggage, personal items, or anything else left behind by passengers or at our facilities, we will do everything we can to locate and return the items. If we find your lost item we will return it at your cost.
- The exchange rate of US dollars to local currency for the calculation of outstanding balances will be provided by the operator on the day of each trip.
- Any service can be canceled at any time.
- If you Cancel a service 48 hours before the start time, a full refund will be issue in the next 3 business days after it was requested. If you cancel a service less than 48 hours before start time, your payment will be taken as an administration fee and will not be refunded.
- All cancellation and refund requests must be made by sending an email to email@example.com
- All refunds will be made through Paypal, the additional times and charges that Paypal makes will not be the responsibility of Gekko Trails Explorer.
- Transaction fees are not refundable.